Listen to the latest Astral Visions Mixcloud Show!

torstai 14. syyskuuta 2023

Happenings in the Astral Magic universe

 Hello Earthlings and Aliens!


Quite a lot has happened with Astral Magic since the last posting. We went to Kozfest with my friend Jaire (Octopus Syng, check out the new album feat. me) which was a blast. I met so many friends I had previously only been in contact in virtual world that it was overwhelming! Also several Astral Magic collaborators like Bridget Wishart, Kev Ellis, Peter Bingham, Scott Heller, the list goes on! Check out my videos of most of the great gigs we saw on this YouTube playlist I made.

At the festival I also received the "Cosmic Man" Astral Magic T-shirts that Skullprint had made. Most amazing! I still have some left over here:

https://astralmagic.bandcamp.com/merch/astral-magic-cosmic-man-t-shir

There also two other desings only available from https://skullprint.co.uk/. All desings by the amazing Andy Wainwright!

I also made a test run of just 25 copies of an Astral Magic patch with the logo. A few still left over here:

https://astralmagic.bandcamp.com/merch/astral-magic-patch

 As always, new releases just keep on coming... 

Sacred Mysteries is an album that has been in the works since 2021. I finally got it finished with the artwork. Eetu Pellonpää did three drawings for it and Andy Wainwright designed it all together. The guests are Anton Barbeau on guitars and Taavi Heikkilä (Malady) on saxophones. I describe the album as melodic, progressive and moody space rock with some experimental, ambient touch. Check it out over here and buy on download or limited edition CD.

I also went back to Black Floyd's Analog Studio to record another single with the Kultti-25 boys. Mind Eater / Lurking in the Dark is a real mind-blower and will be released on the next Bandcamp Friday 6.10.! Only 50 copies on 7" lathe-cut, so might sell out fast...

There is also another 7" lathe-cut coming up shortly but can't say more about that yet... It will be announced  next week so keep your mind, eyes and ears open!

I just wrote answers to an interview in Progressive Rock Journal and am in the process of making a track for Institute for Alien Research compilation so a lot happening indeed.

All Peace to You, Galactic Brothers and Sisters


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti